Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Ashes of Middenheim Chapter Three (IC thread)

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#421 Avaris

Avaris

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Sorry not to have posted yet. With regard to speeding up things, I can all but guarantee I won't be able to keep up to one post a day, due to having no net access at home. This is especially true at the weekends. Just so you know.

Orderic inclined his head to Ranulf.

"As with my companions, it is enough for me to see the skull safely contained. However my armour sustained some damage in our escapades, so I would ask for help in finding a smith to repair it and in covering the costs."

#422 Orcslicer

Orcslicer

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,415 posts
Contributor

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

I believe you lost your breastplate to the bottom of the pool, so it's not a case of repair, but rather getting a new one, in which case...

Ranulf's eyes flicked to the knight. "Our armoury is somewhat spent of fresh items, but you will find plenty of battle damaged equipment collected since the siege. It may need a little work to get it back up to scratch, but I hope it will suffice as an offering. I will grant you to go and pick one for yourself from there."

The offer is for the equivalent of a poor quality breastplate, but rather due to its condition than intrinsic shoddy make. If you can get it to a talented enough smith, it can be brought back up to normal quality, and even get some etching/embossing done. That sort of work won't be cheap though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users