7 replies to this topic

#1 Thoin Ironfist

Thoin Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

Hey fellas, I'm planning a move to hawaii but I'm saddened to think that I'll be the only fellow within the six islands that likes to sit down and enjoy a good game of WHFB. Does anyone know of a Hawaii local club or any events store locations there?

#2 ReudanRedhammer

ReudanRedhammer

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

I actually have a friend who lives in Hawaii and is just now starting a HE army. What island?

#3 Helbrimm Proudbeard

Helbrimm Proudbeard

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Why would you need Warhammer in Hawaii? No seriously, why?

wink.gif.

// Helbrimm

#4 Thoin Ironfist

Thoin Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:02 AM

Honolulu is where I will be. Hawaii is nice, but if you love the game and you can play it in Hawaii, then why not? The sand may get old after a while.

#5 Filup

Filup

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:45 AM

I live in Bydgoszcz... a rather medium sized city in Poland... there are plenty players here... if you want, I can switch places with you tongue.gif

Now seriosly... Hawaii... do you really think not being able to play WHB as often will be a big problem? If you do... look at my offer smile.gif

cheers!

#6 ReudanRedhammer

ReudanRedhammer

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:11 AM

They live on a different island, but I'm sure there is a store that can be found in Honolulu.

#7 Thoin Ironfist

Thoin Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

Yes, there are a couple of stores in Honolulu that at least sell GW products, but I'm not sure if they run any weekly casual gaming clubs. As of now I live in the eastern US, where only one or two groups meet weekly within the city. So not much in the way of a variety of players. There are about twenty or so regular players who show up every week to play a variety of games, including WH Fantasy, 40K, Flames of War, Warmachine, and others.

#8 notadwarf

notadwarf

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:56 AM

Hey, I see this is a few months after most of your posting, but if you are still checking this thread I do live in Honolulu (also recently moved out here from the east coast in Jan) and I have been getting the urge to play some WHFB recently. I sold my armies when I moved, but I am unfortunately (from my wallet's perspective) probably going to start up another one because I feel like playing. There is a store at the Ward Center called Other Realms that I have visited a few times. The store itself is rather small, but on its website it mentions renting out a conference room every Monday night with gaming tables, I was planning on checking that out in the near future...anyway, if you would like to get in contact with me, my email is rylam@hotmail.com ... as of right now I don't have a standing army, but I would like to get back into the hobby so that is likely to chang.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users