7 replies to this topic

#1 Frankiel

Frankiel

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

Anyone? I know there's the Jersey Shore Hobby Shop to hit up, but I was hoping to be able to play outside of that as well - definitely willing to drive anywhere in monmouth county for an occasional battle tongue.gif

I saw an OLD OLD thread with some people talking about Monmouth County and Bryn Mawr (being that I attended Haverford, I'm actually still going to be making some trips up there!) but the posts were from 2004. Anyone in Monmouth county for 2008??

#2 Malarowski

Malarowski

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:00 AM

I am living in Lincroft, right next to Brookdale Community College. I am down in Brick in Tom's Jersey Shore Hobby Center, but am up to play outside of that too, even though it's very nice there. Also we should figure out if we would be able to play anything but Dwarf vs. Dwarf. If we can field enough points together, maybe we can make some event dual Dwarf vs. Everybody else defending something or so. Well I am here in the area, let me know if you want to play.

#3 Frankiel

Frankiel

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Malarowski @ Aug 28 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am living in Lincroft, right next to Brookdale Community College. I am down in Brick in Tom's Jersey Shore Hobby Center, but am up to play outside of that too, even though it's very nice there. Also we should figure out if we would be able to play anything but Dwarf vs. Dwarf. If we can field enough points together, maybe we can make some event dual Dwarf vs. Everybody else defending something or so. Well I am here in the area, let me know if you want to play.

I'm totally down to play - I just started and haven't had any real opponents yet - the first real game i played was online, even. I actually can't field anything other than dwarf, though I could pick up another BfSP and get some gobbos.

#4 Malarowski

Malarowski

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:52 PM

As I said. Come to the JSHC on weekends and you should be able to find opponents. Best write a comment in the yahoo group first, just to make sure.

#5 Kazadvorn

Kazadvorn

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:50 PM

How far are you from the Allentown/Bethlehem area in PA? I've just started going down to 'The Portal' in Bedlam.

#6 Malarowski

Malarowski

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:34 PM

Its quite far. About 100 miles to Allentown from my location and that's a little bit closer than Howell I think. We have multiple sources here in NJ, but if you run a bigger tournament let us know. smile.gif

#7 Malarowski

Malarowski

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:51 PM

Hey Frank, don't know if you're still around here but I am looking for opponents for quite a while now, and no takers. So if you are interested in a game or two let me know!

Mike

#8 Stymie Jackson

Stymie Jackson

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

Old thread...time for some necromancy!

I'm in Holmdel NJ now...formerly westchester co, ny.

I've got a buddy that just moved to Germantown in Philly who plays TK. I play Dwarves.

If there's any gaming groups in the Monmouth County and Philly areas, let me know! There's a new GW store in Philly so if anyone hears of tourneys let me know.

Since the GW store in the Palisades mall closed, there hasn't been much in my areas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users